top of page

Alexandra Andrews Group

Public·19 members
Krishna Manandhar
Krishna Manandhar

English Yaara O Yaara

English Yaara O Yaara

Yaara O Yaara is a popular Hindi song from the 1996 movie Jeet, starring Sunny Deol and Karisma Kapoor. The song is sung by Vinod Rathod and Alka Yagnik, and composed by Nadeem-Shravan. The lyrics are written by Sameer.

The song is a romantic duet, where the lovers express their feelings for each other. The title of the song means "Friend O Friend" or "Beloved O Beloved" in English. The word "yaara" is derived from the Urdu word "yara", which means friend or lover.

DOWNLOAD: https://t.co/NAFGHk2X9R

The song was a hit among the audiences and became one of the most memorable songs of the 90s. The song features some catchy tunes and goofy dance steps by the lead actors. The song also showcases the chemistry between Sunny Deol and Karisma Kapoor, who were paired for the first time in this movie.

Here are some of the lyrics of the song in English translation:

Yaara O Yaara, our meeting Who knows what color it will bring Now even for a moment, if I separate from you This heart will not be able to stay You are a little crazy, a little mad Keep me in your heart, hide me in your eyes No one knows our relationship

You can watch the video of the song here: [Yaara O Yaara - Jeet Sunny Deol & Karisma Kapoor]

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page